Tuesday, October 11, 2022

The Great Awakening Vs The Great Reset

I had been thinking about my love of outdoor photography and wondered if I had been right a long time ago about not making images of things. Then wondered what the ark of the covenant looked like. So I watched a video and the man was saying it was moved into a secure place by King Josiah, son of Manasseh. So I got out my NASB and found the reference upon which he was basing his statement, 2 Chronicles 35:3. 

The man said that in that verse Josiah moved the ark "into the house which Solomon the son of David king of Israel built."  

I always go back to previous chapters to read all in context and so I went back to chapter 33 and reread about Manasseh because I wondered how Manasseh got all those false gods and junk into the temple, the house of the LORD, without removing the original articles made by David and Solomon! 

So, as I was reading I came to chapter 33:9

"Thus Manasseh misled Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem to do more evil than the nations whom the LORD destroyed before the sons of Israel."

That is what the pro-preborn genocide global elite have done. They have misled the people of the world.  

No comments: