Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The One Verse that Changed my life

The whole study is quite long and still not complete as I will study God's anger against everything and also, Jesus' anger. I wish I could get angry and not sin. Seems I can't do anything and not sin. Anyway...the One Verse that scared me.

preface...always...Manasseh had filled Jerusalem with the blood of the innocent. God had him taken into captivity where he repented, and God freed him. He went home and stopped the child sacrifice. His son, King Amon, was evil and was killed by his servants. His son, Josiah, became king at eight years old and no other king of judah loved God as much as he, with all his heart and his soul.


"However, the LORD did not turn from the fierceness of His great wrath with which His anger burned against Judah, because of all the provocations with which Manasseh had provoked Him."



So! God forgave Manasseh because he repented, but God was still angry at the NATION of Judah. He couldn't let it go. He won't let it go. Child sacrifice is unacceptable and abortion is child sacrifice.

No comments: