Wednesday, December 01, 2004

No Tolerance Here!

Have you ever heard of such a thing as the loving God of the Christian church NOT FORGIVING? Well, listen up! The unforgiven sin committed by His chosen people of Israel is the same sin we do every day, in every state. A national sin.

God’s wrath was kindled thirty years ago. He is patient but He is truly just. However, the LORD did not turn from the fierceness of His great wrath with which His anger burned against Judah, because of all the provocations with which Manasseh had provoked Him. And the LORD said, “I will remove Judah also from My sight, as I have removed Israel. And I will cast off Jerusalem, this city which I have chosen, and the temple (house) of which I said, ‘My name shall be there’.” “Surely at the command (mouth) of the LORD it came upon Judah, to remove them from His sight because of the sins of Manasseh, according to all that he had done, and also for the innocent blood which he shed, for he filled Jerusalem with innocent blood; AND THE LORD WOULD NOT FORGIVE. (All caps mine) 2 Kings 23:26 & 27 and 24:3 & 4. So! What provocations?

No comments: